Friday, April 18, 2008

Time for FLIP FLOPS!!!



I couldn't resist making a pair (or two) of these adorable flip flops!!! I'm thinking of selling these in my etsy store. It's just a matter of deciding what sizes to stock!! I'll be making some for boys too! I haven't finished them yet but will post when they are done!!!
Here is my first pair of flip flops! I used a 1.5" cherry grosgrain ribbon for the bow and completely wrapped the straps with ribbon. I tried them on to make sure they were comfortable and they are perfect. I have a feeling I'll be keeping these for myself. :)

Here are Breanna's flop flop (as she calls them). I used two colors of ribbon to wrap her straps and used a dragonfly print ribbon for the bows. She loves them!
Check back tomorrow for Brayden's flop flops!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those flops! Great work!